My Spiel:



If anyone mentions my dreadlocks to me, I tell them the following spiel:
"Thank you for mentioning my hair. Anyone who is kind enough to mention my hair..."

at which point I pull the scissors from my pocket
"...is asked to cut off one of my dreadlocks!"

Friday, November 11, 2011

Welcome



Welcome to Clearing My Head. This blog-style website documents the adventures I had when I decided to have a haircut in Japan in the summer of 2010. Please explore the links at your leisure, share it with anyone else who may be interested, and leave a comment to let me know what you think!

 Thank you,

Sparky Mark Baldwin
                                       November 2011

1 comment:

  1. Sparkymark! a short look into your blog turned into reading the whole thing in one time. its amazing! i can almost feel Japan and its people through your writing...
    It feels like such a good portrait of Japanese people, even though i have never been there, it makes me think with a smile of all the Japanese people ive met throughout my traveling.
    i usually dont post comments in websites like this (have no solid reason as of WHY), but i felt like i have to thank you! it is an amazing short book!

    see you around!

    Yogev.

    ReplyDelete